Monday, December 17, 2012

Attended the 52/250 reading last night at the KGB bar


There was a great turnout there, and love the ambiance of the room adorned with Russian paintings, pictures, etc. I met the lovely Cynthia Litz, a great writer and member of Zoetrope, and saw some regulars there, such as the flash gurus Robert Vaughn and Susan Tepper. I read two of my Cat People pieces. Hosted by Michelle Elvy. I spent the rest of the night like a black cat stalking the streets of Manhattan that I've come to love, and dancing until 4:00 a.m. (Yes, Martha, even at this age), then, drifting towards home in the wee hours of the morning . Reminded me of earlier times. Should be some interesting videos of the night's readings. A great collection of artists from all over the world, some really amazing writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment